Saturday, October 27, 2012

Things I love about BYU

1. The mountains

Going to school in such a beautiful area is great! On even the hardest days I can walk outside and look at the mountains and realize how lucky I am.

2. The practice rooms
A great way to relieve stress.  And it's in the basement so you can practice and do laundry at the same time!

3. The Foosball tables

4. My Hall

5. The people
BYU is a fiercely competitive school, but it is amazing how wonderful the people are! I was having a rough time a couple weeks ago, and one of the girls in my class made me cookies and wrote me a really sweet note.  I love going to a school where everyone is so happy!

6. The art


7. The Harold B. Lee Library
(Courtesy of BYU)
This is a room where the library took old catalog cards and hung them up as pictures and as chains.  I loved walking past and recognizing some of the items cataloged.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you appreciate where you are! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete