1. Sleep is good.
2. Beds are the most comfortable place to sleep, though it is common to fall asleep in other places if you are sleep deprived.
3. Studying is necessary, don't expect you know everything (cause you don't).
4. Even good food can become redundant after it's all you eat for a semester.
5. Having friends is good, having friends in class is better.
6. Talking to teachers helps.... most of the time.
7. Taking time to study is good, but take time to relax, laugh and play games.
8. Learn how you learn and study best, don't assume you're like everyone else (cause you're not).
9. Devotionals are worth going to.
10. BYU has the most beautiful campus ever :)