Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Stars

I love stars.


The fourth floor of the Eyring is amazing because it has incredible pictures of our solar system and the stars.  I love the stars so much I sleep under them :)


Often they remind me about how lucky I am to live in such an amazingly wonderful world.

"Why waste time wishing on stars, when you can pray to the one who made them?"
-unknown (sorry... I looked)
I believe that too often we hurry through life without wishing or praying.  If we would just slow down, we'd see that both our wishes and prayers are coming true.  
So take a break.  Smile.  Relax.  Look at the Stars.  Wish.  
and then 
Pray.
Everything will work out.
Wishes will come true.
Prayers will be answered.
Life goes one.
The world keeps turning.
Enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment