Wednesday, October 16, 2013

When I'm Gone

I'm off.  I'm gone.  And it's so weird to think that 4 1/2 months just flew by!

Here's a favorite song to remember me by!


And here's a remix done by a sister missionary:

(Her name is Sister Bronwyn Bent... she's a friend of a friend- but isn't it cute!)

So...
"When I'm gone, when I'm gone
Oh won't you write me when I'm gone
Write me letters, write me sonnets
Just make sure that you get on it, oh
Oh won't you write me when I'm gone


When I'm gone, when I'm gone
Oh won't you write me when I'm gone
You can write me a haiku
I just wanna hear from you, oh

Oh won't you write me when I'm gone"

Sister Emily Hendricks
New Mexico Albuquerque Mission
4400 Presidential Dr. NE Ste E
Albuquerque NM 87109

My lovely little sister will be updating the blog with all my happenings.  She will also post current addresses and other ways to contact me!  Have a fantastic 18 months!


No comments:

Post a Comment